Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Shadowy Cavern

Dex-chan lover
Bro i forgot but the Axe man is a contracted mercenary or something like this rigth?
Bald-san is an A-rank adventurer. He first appeared in chapter 6 trying to seduce the dragon waifu before he literally get floored by her in the next chapter. After getting healed, the traumatized Bastard went on full denial of his pathetic defeat and shut himself in his home. MC's ex-party members who went to recruit him in chapter 13 actually met "him" in chapter 16, but by then the Baldy was already possessed by a shadowy entity who I think was one of the divine dragons who tried to kill the dragon waifu at the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Damn mage is a cunt. Feel for healer but I can’t remember if she was part of the initial kicking. Never mind I checked she was there.

Last edited:
Group Leader
He is one of the strongest adventurers (and a thug) in the nearby town and seems to be acquaintances with the leader of the party. But yeh, he's hired help at the moment.
Bald-san is an A-rank adventurer. He first appeared in chapter 6 trying to seduce the dragon waifu before he literally get floored by her in the next chapter. After getting healed, the traumatized Bastard went on full denial of his pathetic defeat and shut himself in his home. MC's ex-party members who went to recruit him in chapter 13 actually met "him" in chapter 16, but by then the Baldy was already possessed by a shadowy entity who I think was one of the divine dragons who tried to kill the dragon waifu at the beginning of the story.
Ty, i went back and checked it haha, but thanks again for replying!

Dex-chan lover
Lol. We're just cheering for their deaths at this point. How long till the shitty hero and his party get wiped?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that mage is so smarmy about getting instruction from someone other than her "leader". Makes me think the reason she isn't good at other magics aside fire is because she was a shit student.

Just imagine having that as a student of the arcane arts. You can't teach people like that.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna praise the bald guy but then I re-read this and find out the guy is a jerk and currently being possesed by something, so.. fine work random menacing ghost

Dex-chan lover
man, I completely forgot about this plot. time for a reread I guess. also, lmao @ these enemies
here's what their weaksauce weakness introduces to the story :
  • they get hard countered by the amazing power of... torches, which apparently no one bothered to bring in this "shadowy cavern"
  • mage thundercunt casts fireball at basically point-blank range of the party = convection schmonvection, they should be cooking from the proximity alone
  • healer was advertised as a "healer who can defend [herself]" but she can't cast something as basic as Light? hell, mage thundercunt can't either? has to cast a full-on fireball? ("oooh they're not using D&D system nerd" surely there's something Light-adjacent in that system)
so now on top of all being assholes they're also incompetent. remind me how they made it to *a-rank again?

EDIT : wow, this is... way worse than I remembered. was I THAT distracted by the tits? I know I enjoy crappy lowbrow fantasy but damn

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
man, I completely forgot about this plot. time for a reread I guess. also, lmao @ these enemies
here's what their weaksauce weakness introduces to the story :
  • they get hard countered by the amazing power of... torches, which apparently no one bothered to bring in this "shadowy cavern"
  • mage thundercunt casts fireball at basically point-blank range of the party = convection schmonvection, they should be cooking from the proximity alone
  • healer was advertised as a "healer who can defend [herself]" but she can't cast something as basic as Light? hell, mage thundercunt can't either? has to cast a full-on fireball? ("oooh they're not using D&D system nerd" surely there's something Light-adjacent in that system)
so now on top of all being assholes they're also incompetent. remind me how they made it to s-rank again?
they themselves are a-rank, only leader girl/childhood friend is s rank in that party

Users who are viewing this thread