The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Anime onlies: I don't get how Euphie is the top.
Me, who's read ahead: No, you simply don't understand.
MagRevo.png

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I was hoping they'd make an airship. I'll take the flying speeder any day tho
Baby steps. ;) Smaller components because of the limits of available materials seem to be the way to go here, from how they describe materials that're available. Even for the Princess' experiments. They can use things like this as proof of concept, then refine it, then build big later with what they learn.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously wasn't expecting both that machine and Euphie finally becoming the top.

I expected it, Anis is that normally confident but panic near the finish line type so it's pretty much Euphie's part to actually push their relation over the last bit.

Which is to say Euphie is probably gonna be the one pushing Anis down in bed.

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't see how her research is heresy that undermines people's faith in spirits if it confirms that 1. spirits exist, 2. spirits give the ability for magic, 3. spirits are transcend beings.
Maybe it's heresy because the theory is that spirits aren't conscious, so they can't be some holy protective force for humans?

Edit: #32 :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't see how her research is heresy that undermines people's faith in spirits if it confirms that 1. spirits exist, 2. spirits give the ability for magic, 3. spirits are transcend beings.
Maybe it's heresy because the theory is that spirits aren't conscious, so they can't be some holy protective force for humans?
I think its just heresy to give commoners knowledge and ability. Sorta like when the church in the middle ages called printing machines blasphemy cause it made it easier to spread news and knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread