Votes: 1,627 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
Just a quick announcement to make:

We are aware of the constant 502s. Coupled with the recent webserver upgrade from a few months ago we have now finished upgrading and moving the image archive servers, too. Our next step is to split off the new API onto its own dedicated server which should bring an end to the recent/ongoing/forevernevergoingaway issues. Stay tuned for updates on time frame and any expected downtime!

@bocchi Hi!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, so that's the reason. Thanks a lot ixlone and everyone!
It only took me 13 502's to reply to this post.

Group Leader
i just had my first 502 right after reading this post

Problems happen, thank you for your hard work! Also flat lolis are the best, because when you hug her, you are closer to her heart.

Dex-chan lover
Considering your business model (or the lack thereof?) I'm surprised every time I come here that it actually still exists at all.

PS: Straight, undiluted lolis are best, preferably with an age in the quadruple digits and a penchant for stepping on people. Y'know, the patrician's loli.

People say that we are winning, but bear in mind that more people said lolis are best than those who did not.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't let the graphics fool you, by stripping all of the accesories in the poll and leaving loli=good and loli=bad as results, loli=good is winning by almost double the votes of loli=bad.

Dex-chan lover
Nice I haven't gotten any today but yesterday was a pain also it might look like the heretics are winning but in reality they're not its just that ixlone decided to split the poll by sects.

Group Leader
@Newholder:
Lolibabas are the best. Where's the option?
Oh, cultured man I see.
pchIpCd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread