Votes: 571 15.6%
  • I'm evil and lolis aren't best

Votes: 1,627 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
This poll seems a little bit biased. No matter though, as we all know that oppai lolis are best.

Also, blame any server downtime on Solo Leveling fans. They come in droves to see their savior Song Hung Poo or whatever his name is. The servers have ahegao faces every Wednesday.

Its a landslide on opt 4 when i voted in and it should stay that way period.

Dex-chan lover
The best loli are one that is 2D

edit: wait I read the option wrong. I thought option 4 says Im evil and lolis are the best. Noooo let me vote again!!!

Anyone who's into lolis is sus af. They're literally based off children body and even age at times. Fuck that "oh no, they're actually 5,000y.o stuck in the body of a damn child. You're a pedo in the making.

Dex-chan lover
mqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
normally people would love lolis by their adorableness not by their physical attraction.

I'm 4.

Whats with the Pedo Bait Quiz lol. Gotta work hard to keep up the image that people who watch anime and read manga are child predators even here i guess.

Nice to know that 42% of people are actually evil. In this completely scientifically accurate poll.

MD@Home
>appeal to mass normal---s
>get normals who conflate loli with pedophilia (and reality with fiction in general)
Can't really say they didn't have it coming. At least we can rest easy in that the ones running the show won't be succumbing to the horde anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread