• I'm evil and lolis aren't best

Votes: 1,627 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
@ohnwoes
That's the preferred opinion if you go to sites where your avatar is connected to your RL identity, though.

Aggregator gang
Nasty people here that keep obsessing over them nonstop and have to bring em up in every convo. Then act like it isnt depicting a kid. Is why the communitys get purged/blocked so often.

I love yuri, but I'm not interested in real life lesbians. I've seen people getting wrecked on 4chan because they claimed that yuri is about an ideal, a metaphorical concept and not real women. The human mind is way more capable of separating things than you are giving it credit.

@Kakadu47
I'm sorry that's the reason why they banned websites (and not piracy), but the following is how your message reads to me, if we changed topic. It's obviously provocative, but it's not far from the implications you are making. Please tell me the difference.

I've seen so many people playing a first person shooter, being happy that they managed to do more kills than the others, condition themselves through the action of killing in a video game and the reward of winning, and then became mass murderers in a few years. They banned all fps in my country for that reason. Actually, all of those who like fps are into them, get turned on by killing in video games, and so in real life. I know that you all players of Call of Duty have been traumatized by something in some point of your life, and I know you all want to do a school shooting, but you shouldn't condition yourselves into it. Seeking professional help can be worthwhile.

EDIT: Yes, hand sex manga is the best of the best. No, I'd never do it in real life. I like more the traditional way.

Group Leader
^ WTF was that...? @_@

Those of you see "loli" and think of real girls need to get help, that doesn't sound healthy :x

Admin has spoken. Random pedo accusers can piss off now. =w=

If you mean me, some people in this thread are making really heavy accusations, even if they are the norm around here, so I tried to translate them in a different field.

I'm not making the story up. A while ago some journalists in my country did claim that a certain murder happened because the killer played an fps online, and tried to ban certain types of games.

Maybe showing a cringe and nonsensical translation of their wild generalizations in an other field may make them think about it, and be more careful about what they claim.

ghj

I like women because they look healthy and capable of having children
i like lolis cuz......
"i just like their body type"
The body type of a 5 years old, lol.
"video games dont make you violent, it is the same here"
Games didn't made you an unreasonably violent person, you were unreasonably violent from the start, lolis didn't made you a pedo, you were one already (or at least had the unhealthy attraction towards a body type that is not capable of having kids).

"Those of you see "loli" and think of real girls need to get help, that doesn't sound healthy :x"
Quite difficult to not think of real life kids when they have the body akin to real life kids, have the behavior of real life kids, sound like real life kids and their main appeal is that they are the manga-anime version of real life kids.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand all the loli talk, but wait, does this mean my weekly reminder for Wednesday's solo leveling cancer hour will become obsolete??

Dex-chan lover
@ixlone
Those of you see "loli" and think of real girls need to get help, that doesn't sound healthy :x

Exactly. Lolis != Kids. Then Lolicons != Pedophiles!
Since lolis are cute, small and make you want to protect their smile meanwhile little kids are just annoying and sometimes even disgusting.
Real lolicons put a distance between themselves and real kids since the shock between 2d and 3d is too harmful!
@ghj @Rabita022 you are just too afraid to be seen as a lolicon to see that there's a difference between them and pedophiles!

@ghj
Why do you stress 'capable of having kids' so much? 14 yo can have kids, but that's still a pedo and it's disgusting.
There are plenty who like loli in the same way they like puppies or kittens, or for the meme.
There are plenty of shota and loli that don't behave like kids. E.G. many reincarnation manga, and many lolibaba.
And by the way, violent games can work as a stress relief and make you less violent.

Is this why I can no longer access this website without using a VPN? I keep getting a region lock pop-up on my computer saying I can't access this website in South Korea. I don't want to use a VPN just to access this website. :(

ghj

@tonie
Lolis != Kids. Then Lolicons != Pedophiles!
I dont know what kind of mental stupidity is going on on your head to not understand something so simple as that lolis are the anime version of real life kids.
Since lolis are cute, small and make you want to protect their smile meanwhile little kids are just annoying and sometimes even disgusting.
Lol at you outing your garbage parenting like that, when I was a kid I was cute and the like, if you see a kid being " annoying and disgusting" is because his parents are garbage.
Real lolicons put a distance between themselves and real kids since the shock between 2d and 3d is too harmful!
They put a distance between themselves and real life kids because they dont want to go to jail.
you are just too afraid to be seen as a lolicon to see that there's a difference between them and pedophiles!
Cringe

@YuriIsTooLewd
Why do you stress 'capable of having kids' so much? 14 yo can have kids, but that's still a pedo and it's disgusting.
Because you are supposed to feel attracted not to the age but the kind of body a girl has, you are not a pedo for liking a character that is 14 but has the body of a woman (common in anime), because she doesn't look like a kid, you are simply not supposed to find an small girl attractive and if you do, then there is something wrong with you.
There are plenty who like loli in the same way they like puppies or kittens, or for the meme.
Dont be so pedantic (lol), you know very well what the people here mean by that.
There are plenty of shota and loli that don't behave like kids. E.G. many reincarnation manga, and many lolibaba.
They still have the body and overall appearance of a kid, you are being obtuse.
And by the way, violent games can work as a stress relief and make you less violent.
I never said that the contrary was correct, just that you were already violent.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@djava Wouldn't make a difference, DDOSGuard is causing lower speeds in SEA no matter how fast our site is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread