Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 16.1

Man, seeing Serena going through character growth is refreshing. WN version of so many of these characters were so flat. Seeing the manga fix these issues is great.
This has webnovel? is it english-translated? i tried to find it but came up empty

Dex-chan lover
This has webnovel? is it english-translated? i tried to find it but came up empty
calling it a webnovel is an insult to writing, this story has an outline claiming to be a wn and a first draft claiming to be a light novel. the Manga is legitimately the best version, even if i would have prefered a 1v1 dragged out assassin duel.
so how long till the queen becomes an assassination target
after her next attempt. also not a queen

Dex-chan lover
IMO unless you’re really curious, there is a link via novelupdates. The so called WN version isn’t good for reading. As mentioned by another person, it’s more like an outline and the characters are all flat and lack any development even Serena. You’re looking about 20 odd ish chapters. All basically straight to the point. Right now manga version is best version. All or at least most of the main and side characters have had good backstories, some character development, changes in the character relationships, etc.

IMO you won’t have a good time reading the WN version as it is lacking many of the things you see in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I read this chapter on Eid al-Adha (which is today in my country)

Perfect! :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, all assassin guilds and dark guilds must have known her. Either they are newbies(don't know) or they know but still want the money and ask full price upfront(no refunds) and just send expendable peons.

I did wonder if these were just people the Assassin guild wanted to get rid of, initially... but I guess, if you're an assassin guild, people already know that you kill people, so plausible deniability when offing incompetent scrub members is low on the priority list, and the last thing you want your competent paying customers to think is that you could not deliver for a paying client.

There's also the possibility that the guys you want to get rid of roll a Nat 20 when going after the target you didn't want them to kill.

Or the possibility that the target you knew the disposable assassins couldn't actually kill takes the fact that you did, in fact, send people to kill them, personally.

Dex-chan lover
IMO unless you’re really curious, there is a link via novelupdates. The so called WN version isn’t good for reading. As mentioned by another person, it’s more like an outline and the characters are all flat and lack any development even Serena. You’re looking about 20 odd ish chapters. All basically straight to the point. Right now manga version is best version. All or at least most of the main and side characters have had good backstories, some character development, changes in the character relationships, etc.

IMO you won’t have a good time reading the WN version as it is lacking many of the things you see in the manga.
Sometimes Light Novel versions of works are 1 to 1, and sometimes completely different.

These webnovels are usually free, and you get what you pay for.

Double-page supporter
Page 2...
I finally see what the Second Prince sees in her...
Two very big reasons to like her...

Dex-chan lover
In regards to the assassins: A fool and his life is soon parted. In regards to the one hiring them: A fool and his money is soon parted. You get to live for now, but only because she doesn't feel like killing you.

Dex-chan lover
keep up the good work translating this

Page 2...
I finally see what the Second Prince sees in her...
Two very big reasons to like her...
Being made to confirm what you see has made me realize that they look like Andrew and Leyley

Last edited:
Got a link to
Man, seeing Serena going through character growth is refreshing. WN version of so many of these characters were so flat. Seeing the manga fix these issues is great.

Also what kind of noob assassins did this stupid royal concubine hire? Did her family lose so much money already that they went to the Assassins-R-US guild next door and get the three for one discount???
That WN

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread