Huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
I think I like this thread. So many people talking seriously back to trolls xD
Reading it all will take forever, lol

What happens to most loli on their official age of consent birthday :
3302611678_1_3_7w7Xt5ra.gif

(But some stay flat forever)

Aggregator gang
I experienced significant 502s in the past hour or so for the first time in awhile despite server upgrades.

I blame it on the nearly 45% of you that hate innocent lolis.

Group Leader
yada yada blah blah blah, stop messing around and just address the main point, I have read all of your replies and literally no one has ever addressed that, everyone here all of you do is use semantics and mess around, stop making things so unreasonably stupid and just address the main subject: why would you find sexually attractive the body of a 4 years of girl and how can you justify having the same taste than a pedo on girls? you are in public and there are a lot of people in front of you, now you need to convince them that you liking loli sexually is not unhealthy and is completely normal, what would you tell them that would not make you be put in a list of pedos?

"I have read all of your replies"
You have read. Okay, you must read as well as a two-year-old then, to get that answer.
"No one"
Well, do you need financial support to buy glasses ? Please, tell me, i'll help u.
"main subject"
I'm sorry, it has never been the main topic.
You've deviated it, that's different.
Well, and just for the info', it is not because you are mentioned that we only answer exclusively to you.

Again, I did not protect the subject of loli / shota in hentai doushinji and so. Ecchis are also disgusting in my opinion, and yet very well accepted in school slices of life, ironic, isn't it ? Except for the fact that there are serious studies pointing out that this could reduce the passage to reality, which would be a good thing, even if it concerns more realistic drawings (another proof of the fact that the shota/loli is considered almost by all too unreal).

But given that you're generalizing, and are unable to read an answer correctly before screaming murder, i'm not surprised.

Well, again, i agree with @YuriIsTooLewd for his/her conclusion: You don't even try to understand and communicate, you're just in total denial. So talking with you is useless. Have a good day/evening. (U too Yuri, lol)

[Edit: I would also like to say one thing, loli & shota does not necessarily represent kids, it can very well be adults, but small. A 22 year old man who is 1.60m tall is a shota, too. Yes, he is. It was the little culture point.]

Dex-chan lover
@Satoru From my experience, their argument is that as long as the body looks adolescent/childish, then it is considered pedophilia as well, because why would you actually love someone with a child's body, but actual age is legal, right? Legitimately seen the loli/shota=pedo team made this argument several times. Then when some people pointed out that in real life, there are actual people who have physical development conditions that make them look like children (eg dwarfism), or simply that they look much younger than their age due to their faces or stature, would people who fall in love/in relationship with them be considered pedophiles too, and lmao the other team started sprouting stuff like "Real life is different", or even "as long as they don't have sex it's fine". I wished I still have the screenshots to show you though it was hilarious when they started contradicting themselves.

Contributor
@Yatsuki:

There would seem to be a legitimate argument that there is a difference between series that legitimately portray adults that happen to look young, versus series where certain characters are adult in name only ("this character that looks and acts like a child is actually 20, says the author!") and/or heavily fetishize juvenility.

Much of the people you were arguing with probably disagree with you on the details of what is what, in those regards.

@Satoru:

Except for the fact that there are serious studies pointing out that this could reduce the passage to reality, which would be a good thing, even if it concerns more realistic drawings

Source? This has always been the million-dollar question regarding the actual social effect of these things.

Though such things are almost impossible to study (difficulties of measuring long-term sociological impact of... well, anything, but especially stuff like this where you're relying on questionable self-reporting or some-such, and for stuff expected to have subtle effect like fiction-consumption. Short-term controlled studies can tell us interesting things but not ones we know how to apply back to real life. As I've learned going down the rabbit hole on the more prominent and better-studied "violent video game" controversy, with as open a mind as possible for a gamer)

Yo mods can you just lock this thread before this goddamn loli fight gets the whole site shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread